Japanese manufacturer Kuoziro has added an NFC enabled tablet to its Frontier range for the Japanese market. The FT701W has a 7-inch touch screen, 1GHz dual core processor, runs Android 2.3 and is priced at ¥29,800 (US$371).The tablet can also be used as a remote control for televisions, DVD players and other electronics when used in its cradle.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing