The third event in digital agency Isobar’s NFC hackathon series is to take place in London over the weekend of 24-25 March. Create London is sponsored by mobile network operator O2, is free to attend and offers participants the chance of winning a development fund kick-starter to help take their idea to market.
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe