An NFC enabled quad-core smartphone from LG could be announced at the Mobile World Congress next month, ahead of a mid-2012 release. According to Pocketnow, the high-end handset — codenamed X3 — will feature a 4.7-inch screen and will run Android 4.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old