Enterprise barcode scanning specialist Skycore is adding NFC tag reading and writing capabilities to its codeREADr app for Android devices. The functionality is currently in beta and being trialled with customised versions of the app.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old