Semiconductor maker Melexis has launched an NFC transceiver chip designed and rated for use in the automotive market. The MLX90132 Transceiver IC comes as a 5x5mm QFN package and is expected to be used in keyless entry systems, alarm and immobilizer control and user preference configuration. The chip, produced in partnership with STMicroelectronics, is available in sample quantities now.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 11 years old