An all-in-one terminal is set to allow taxi customers to pay for their journeys using NFC phones and contactless cards as well as magstripe credit/debit cards. The Revosys V5 Interactive Terminal will also display interactive digital advertising on its 10-inch touchscreen and offers a live surveillance feature that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via CDMA/3G and 4G connections.
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action
- NFC Forum releases four new specifications
- Fifteen US universities to add student IDs to Google Pay
- NTT Docomo combines UWB and NFC for hands-free payments at the POS
- Cambridge Consultants combines NFC and machine vision for next generation interactive bar