US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless is to make the BlackBerry Curve 9370 NFC smartphone available to customers from 19 January. The device will ship with support for NFC pairing and tag reading applications.
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Emirates NBD leverages NFC to verify the identity of new account holders
This article is more than nine years old