US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless is to make the BlackBerry Curve 9370 NFC smartphone available to customers from 19 January. The device will ship with support for NFC pairing and tag reading applications.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement