Nokia has announced the 801T smartphone, a Symbian Anna NFC device designed for use on China Mobile’s TD-SCDMA network. The Nokia 801T is pitched as a high-end handset for business users and features a one-piece stainless steel back panel, a 4-inch touchscreen and mobile TV via an extendable antenna.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old