An NFC version of Samsung’s Android Galaxy Note tablet/phone device is on its way to AT&T in the US during the first half of 2012, according to fan site Sam Mobile. A Galaxy Note SHV-E160S test report submitted to the FCC appears to confirm the report.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old