Giesecke & Devrient has received MasterCard certification for its trusted service manager (TSM) hub in Toronto, Canada. The site handles G&D’s NFC application management and provisioning business throughout North America. The company’s TSM facility in Munich, Germany received MasterCard certification in 2009. G&D says it is currently preparing multiple commercial NFC roll-outs at both sites.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than nine years old