Label manufacturer MPI has added NFC tags to its RFID product line. Shauna Bardo, general manager for RFID, says, “NFC tags provide opportunity for companies to present their promotional items and new product launches with added depth in sales analysis. It also gives consumers a new dimension in product interaction.” MPI Label Systems employs more than 550 staff at nine manufacturing facilities and 35 sales offices across the US.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than nine years old