Nokia has released a software update that switches on NFC tag reading functionality in its MeeGo-based N9 handset. Once the PR1.1 update is loaded on the phone, the company says, it will “instantly interact with NFC tags”.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than nine years old