NXP has confirmed that its PN65N NFC controller with embedded secure element has been picked for Google’s recently launched Galaxy Nexus phone, along with the company’s open source NFC middleware. The chip was also used in the Nexus S.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old