NXP has confirmed that its PN65N NFC controller with embedded secure element has been picked for Google’s recently launched Galaxy Nexus phone, along with the company’s open source NFC middleware. The chip was also used in the Nexus S.
- NFC digital car keys go live for Android users
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
This article is more than 10 years old