The Hungarian mWallet Association, an alliance between Magyar Telekom, Telenor, Vodafone, MasterCard, OTP Bank and SuperShop, has confirmed plans for a commercial launch of NFC-based mobile wallet services in 2012.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11