Google has uploaded a video to YouTube that shows consumers using Google Wallet to make payments in a range of retail outlets in New York and in San Francisco. The video includes footage of Google Wallet brand ambassadors walking shoppers through the mobile shopping and payments experience.
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
- NFC Forum unveils Wayfinding Mark as global identifier for NFC tapping locations
This article is more than 10 years old