German RFID specialist iDtronic has launched a range of NFC stickers designed to be attached to the back of non-NFC phones. The flexible stickers, which feature a special layer to allow them to work when applied to a metal surface, can accommodate NXP contactless chips ranging from Mifare Ultralight through DesFire EV1 to SmartMX.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than nine years old