An additional Nokia NFC phone may be about to launch, according to images obtained by Symbian Tweet. The leaked details suggest that the Nokia 603 will run Symbian Belle, has a 1GHz ARM processor and a 5MP camera as well as NFC.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 11 years old