An additional Nokia NFC phone may be about to launch, according to images obtained by Symbian Tweet. The leaked details suggest that the Nokia 603 will run Symbian Belle, has a 1GHz ARM processor and a 5MP camera as well as NFC.
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
- Clinique adds NFC to packaging for post-purchase customer engagement
- PayPay lets new customers verify identity with their driving licence via NFC
This article is more than 10 years old