Korean mobile network operator KT is adding smart posters to bus stops across Gyeonggi Province. Travellers will be able to use the posters to download real-time bus service information via NFC tags or QR codes.
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
- NFC Forum unveils Wayfinding Mark as global identifier for NFC tapping locations
This article is more than 10 years old