Just one in four Germans wants to pay for goods with their mobile phone and 54% don’t want to use any form of mobile payment, according to a survey conducted by management consultancy Putz & Partner.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old