The NFC Forum is working on the second wave of its certification programme, due to be completed next year. As part of the project the standards organisation is looking to appoint an RF analog test tool validation services test house. Companies interested in participating in the request for proposals should email [email protected].
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
- JCB, Mizuho Bank and Fujitsu to test blockchain-based identity exchange technology for securing transactions
- Florida to introduce mobile driving licences
- Scotland to pilot digital identity platform
- Apple includes NFC in MagSafe accessories for new iPhones
This article is more than nine years old