Pay-at-pump market leader Gilbarco Veeder-Root is to demonstrate fuel pumps that accept payments via contactless cards and NFC phones at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Chicago in October.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 11 years old