Pay-at-pump market leader Gilbarco Veeder-Root is to demonstrate fuel pumps that accept payments via contactless cards and NFC phones at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Chicago in October.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than nine years old