A new market research report that sets out the road ahead for the NFC market in 2010 and beyond is now available from SJB Research, publishers of Near Field Communications World.
NFC: The Road to Commercial Deployment is based on extensive interviews with leading industry players around the world, on research undertaken for The NFC Report and on information gathered during the writing of Near Field Communications World over the course of the last year.
It explains in detail how the barriers to growth will be resolved in the year ahead and examines how the market will then develop around the world from 2011 to 2014. ‘NFC: The Road to Commercial Deployment’ provides answers to key questions regarding the future development of the market, including:
- When will the first commercial deployments take place — and where?
- How will the NFC market evolve over the course of 2010 and beyond — and what actions will the leading players take?
- How will the business case for NFC be resolved — and what business models will succeed?
- Which NFC services will become available first and how many will there ultimately be?
- How will the issue of a lack of NFC handsets be overcome and which suppliers will take the lead?
- What strategies for success will mobile network operators, banks, suppliers and key potential NFC service providers adopt — and who will become the dominant players in each market?
This new report is available to purchase today. Full details on the content of this important new report and information on how to order are available at www.thenfcreport.com/road.